Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sittin' On Top Of The World ...



"Such a feelin's comin' over me
There is wonder in most everything I see
Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream...

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world."

                                         ~ "Top Of The World"
                                                ~ recorded by The Carpenters
                                                                          ~ 1972

Take a seat on top of the world
and soak in the autumn vista
on a beautiful October day at
Trexler Nature Preserve, Schnecksville, Pennsylvania. 

                                   
 

No comments: